We maintain numerous safeguards to comply with Federal regulation which is aiming to guard your nonpublic personal information including your username, passwords, the use of encryption technology, firewalls and authentication.
Our staff and affiliates will certainly strictly adhere to security practices and procedures to ensure confidentiality information of our clients.
We may share information with affiliates if the information is required to provide the service or product which you requested or to provide you a chance to participate in the products or services which offer our affiliates.
We don’t share nonpublic personal information about our current or former clients with any third parties expect for some limited circumstances like:
– For translation services with introducing brokers.
– When a client is referred by any introducing brokers.
– When we send the reports and statements to customers or in the real future and notified all offers and products and services..
– When you use a client reporting agency that prepares your credit report, we may provide it with necessary information, as permitted by law.
– We may also disclose your personal information in the event we sell or buy assets or business.
– If we are under a duty to disclose or share your information, so to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and offer agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of money.
10brokers.com does not tolerate money laundering and supports the fight against money launderers. 10brokers.com has policies in place to deter people from laundering money. These policies include:
• Ensuring clients have valid proof of identification.
• Requiring the client to provide valid utility bills for proof of residence.
• Maintaining records of identification information.
• Determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists.
• Informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity.
• Closely following clients’ money transactions.
• Not accepting cash, money orders, third party transactions, exchange houses transfers or Western Union transfers.
• Not accepting money from countries on terror watch lists, such as Iran, North Korea, Yemen, and Syria.
Money laundering occurs when funds from an illegal/criminal activity are moved through the financial system. It is moved in such a way as to make it appear that the funds have come from legitimate sources.
Money Laundering usually follows three stages:
• Firstly, cash or cash equivalents are placed into the financial system.
• Secondly, money is transferred or moved to other accounts (e.g. futures accounts) through a series of financial transactions designed to obscure the origin of the money (e.g. executing trades with little or no financial risk or transferring account balances to other accounts).
• Lastly, the funds are re-introduced into the economy so that the funds appear to have come from legitimate sources (e.g. closing a futures account and transferring the funds to a bank account).
Trading accounts are one vehicle that can be used to launder illicit funds or to hide the true owner of the funds. In particular, a trading account can be used to execute financial transactions that help obscure the origins of the funds. 10brokers.com directs fund withdrawals back to the original source of remittance as a preventative measure. International Anti-money Laundering requires financial services institutions to be aware of potential money laundering abuses that could occur in a customer account, and implement a compliance program to deter, detect and report potential suspicious activity. These guidelines have been implemented to protect 10brokers.com and its clients. For questions/comments regarding these guidelines, contact 10brokers.com Compliance at support@10Brokers.com.
Your account must have status Fully_Compliant, otherwise it will be blocked within 48 hours. Be sure You have provided us by the next documents:
• POI* – proof of identity (passport, national ID card, driving license…)
• POR* – proof of residence (utility bill for water, gas, internet, electricity, landline phone etc). Please take to attention document must be not older than 6 months and should include Your full name and current address, You provided during registration.
• Credit Card back/front* – please take a note on CC front 4 first and 4 last digits of CC number should be seen clear), CC back should be signed and there should be opened last 4 digits of CC number, CVV code must be hided.
• Declaration of deposits (DOD)* – should be provided for each CC you use to make deposit.
*all 4 corners of document must be seen.
Funds may be withdrawn by you from your Account provided that such funds are not being utilised for margin purposes or have otherwise become owing to us. Once your withdrawal request is approved, your withdrawal request will be processed by us and sent for execution to the same bank, credit card or other source from which the funds were debited or as we, in our absolute discretion determine, as soon as possible. Withdrawals will only be made at a source in your name. Note that some banks and credit card companies may take time to process payments especially in currencies where a correspondent bank is involved in the transaction.
Please note that a client’s failure to complete the Company’s due diligence procedure to the Company’s satisfaction may affect the client’s ability to withdraw his funds. If you request a withdrawal of monies from your Account and we cannot comply with it without closing some part of your open positions, we will not comply with the request until you have closed sufficient positions to allow you to make the withdrawal. In order to process your withdrawal request please ensure that the funds, namely the realized balance, remaining on your account following your withdrawal is at least twice of your used margin.
Dear clients, we happy to inform you that due to our company growth we swiching our MT4 servers to a biger one. The swiching happen in 00:00 20.11.2017. we believe that the changes will approve the MT4 performance. In the 48 hours it might have that you will not be able to conect the MT4 terminal with the name of the server "TradingTechnologis-Real". In that case you can use the server IP: "220.127.116.11" Please, contact our support team if you have any problems with your trading platform.